The Warranty applies for every product purchased from us. The Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period we will repair or replace, at no charge (excludes shipping), products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
We will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
The Warranty Period for all products purchased from PixelCam is 1 year from the date of purchase.
There is no Warranty coverage in the following conditions:
- Malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by incorrect operation
- The product does not match with model or serial number in our registers
- Incorrect operation
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Describe the problem and provide information for Product Model, Serial Number, Date of Purchase, Invoice Number.
After you receive approval from us for warranty service you should send your product to us.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs to the Warranty center. We will be responsible for shipping costs for the returning of the product back to you.
Have Questions? Ask us we are happy to help.